By accessing this web site or using our mobile app, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and our mobile app. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on M4’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on M4’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by M4 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on M4’s web site are provided “as is”. M4 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, M4 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall M4 or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on M4’s Internet site, even if M4 or a M4 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on M4’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. M4 does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. M4 may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. M4 does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
M4 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by M4 of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to M4’s web site or mobile app shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO USE OF A WEB SITE / MOBILE APP
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.Additional Terms for Creating Your Organisation’s M4 Page
Age and Relationship
You must be above the legal age of majority (or above the age of 18, whichever is higher) to use these services. In addition, you confirm that you are the owner of the entity listed on the page or an authorised agent who is able to bind others on behalf of the entity.
You must bind any users that manage or subsequently own your page to these Additional Terms before making them managers or administrators.
You are responsible for the entity listed on your page. In particular, this means that you must comply with all applicable laws and industry best practices when operating and promoting your entity, including obtaining all applicable licenses and approvals; ensure your content is lawful, correct, up-to-date and complete; and supply all required disclaimers, warnings, and notices (or if you rely on any supplied by M4, ensure their sufficiency for your entity).
In addition, you must comply with the Google Maps Platform Terms of Service. These policies and guidelines become part of your agreement with us regarding these services.
You also give M4 a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, and create derivative works of the basic listing information about your entity that you provide to your page (such as the entity name, location, phone number, category, hours, and website). You confirm and warrant to M4 that you own or have all of the necessary rights or permissions to grant this license. You also grant to end users of M4 services the right to access and use, including the right to edit, that information as permitted under the applicable M4 terms of service. All other content that you provide to your page (such as business photos) is licensed to M4 under the M4 ToS.
Other Products / Services
You may be provided access to other products/services within your account. These products/services may be subject to their own separate terms and policies.
If you authorise us to do so, we may access your account to help you manage your page and account.